Bob Evans looks to sweeten up your mealtime with the introduction of its new Fresh Berry dishes.
The new Fresh Berry dishes reimagine some of the chain’s most beloved classics, like their farm-fresh breakfasts and salads, by pairing them with fresh and flavorful vine-ripened, hand-picked strawberries.
Fans can order the new Fresh Berry dishes starting at $5.99 for breakfast, lunch, or dinner at all Bob Evans locations across the country.
In addition to the new Fresh Berry dishes, the brand is also bringing back two classic dishes with a fresh new twist for, just in time for spring.
Available for a limited time through August, the seasonal entrées include:
- New Fresh Berry Farmer’s Choice Breakfast: Your choice of three hotcakes or two slices of brioche French Toast topped with freshly sliced strawberries, a sweet strawberry sauce, powdered sugar, and whipped topping. Served with two eggs cooked-to-order, plus your choice of breakfast meat and hash browns or home fries.
- New Fresh Berry Hotcakes: Four hotcakes topped with vine-ripened strawberries, strawberry sauce, powdered sugar, and whipped topping. This dish is also available with your choice of a side of hickory-smoked bacon, farm-famous sausage, or ham.
- New Fresh Berry French Toast: Two slices of thick-cut brioche French toast topped with vine-ripened strawberries, strawberry sauce, powdered sugar, and whipped topping. Served with your choice of farm-famous breakfast meat.
- New Strawberry Banana Oatmeal: Quaker steel-cut oatmeal topped with vine-ripened strawberries, fresh banana slices, strawberry sauce, and candied pecans. Served with fresh milk and a side of the chain’s signature banana nut bread.
- New Summer Berry Salad: A bed of fresh greens topped with grilled chicken, vine-ripened strawberries, pecans, real blue cheese, and a drizzle of lite berry vinaigrette.
- New Family-Size Summer Berry Salad: Meant to serve up to six people, this family-sized version of the Summer Berry Salad comes with 12 dinner rolls and is available for delivery or curbside pickup.
- Chicken Salad Fruit Plate: All-white-meat chicken salad atop a bed of fresh lettuce with fresh-sliced cantaloupe, vine-ripened strawberries, and grapes, topped with pecans. Served with your choice of freshly baked rolls or banana nut bread.
- Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad: Grilled chicken, crispy bacon, hard-boiled eggs, fresh-diced tomatoes, and green onions served over a bed of greens and topped with real blue cheese crumbles and blue cheese dressing.
Bob Evans always satisfies us with new menu items that are delicious. I hope you try one of the new Fresh Berry Dishes this summer and you’ll agree that they are yummy!
Be sure to let us know what you think by leaving a comment below or drop a review on the Bob Evans listing page on our site.
Source: The news about Bob Evans New Fresh Berry Dishes For Spring And Summer appeared first on The Fast Food Post.