McDonald’s is celebrating this year’s holiday season by offering daily in-app deals for 11 consecutive days featuring the favorite menu items of iconic holiday characters such as Santa Claus, the Grinch, and Buddy the Elf, among others.
More specifically, the golden arches chain will feature a different character every day and will give away the menu item that that specific character craves, exclusively through the McDonald’s App with a $1 minimum purchase.
The daily deals start next week on Monday, December 14 and will run all the way through December 24, 2020, concluding with a free soft-baked Chocolate Chip Cookies offer that no one will be able to resist.
McDonald’s Holiday Deals
- The Griswolds (12/14/20): Free Double Cheeseburger with a $1 minimum purchase.
- The Abominable Snow Monster (12/15/20): Free Big Mac with a $1 minimum purchase.
- The Grinch (12/16/20): Free Egg McMuffin with a $1 minimum purchase.
- John McClane (12/17/20): Free McDouble with a $1 minimum purchase.
- Rudolph (12/18/20): Free Medium World Famous Fries with a $1 minimum purchase.
- Gizmo (12/19/20): Free 6-piece McNuggets with a $1 minimum purchase.
- Buddy the Elf (12/20/20): Free Hotcakes with a $1 minimum purchase.
- Scrooge (12/21/20): Free Any Size Hot or Iced Coffee with a $1 minimum purchase.
- Frosty the Snowman (12/22/20): Free Any Size McFlurry with a $1 minimum purchase.
- Frank Costanza and the rest of us (12/23/20): Free Bakery Item (Cinnamon Roll, Apple Fritter, or Blueberry Muffin) with a $1 minimum purchase.
- Santa Claus (12/24/20): Free 2-piece or 3-piece Chocolate Chip Cookies. No minimum purchase required.
Apart from the free Chocolate Chip Cookies offer, you will need to spend at least $1 in the McDonald’s App to get a free menu item. All offers will be activated through Mobile Order and Pay.
To access the chain’s daily holiday deals, simply download the App and go to the deals tab to add to your order.
Source: The news about McDonald’s 11 Days Of Holiday Deals wash shared from The Fast Food Post.
Did You See These Yet?
Well this was a short-lived restaurant. So sad ...
Pizza Hut is partnering with America’s dairy farme...
Five Guys takes french fries quite seriously. &nb...
IHOP® will be celebrating its 12th annual ...
Pizza, Wine & Beer. Oh my! The Allen Park C...
Popeyes returns with the Blueberry Lemon Cream Che...
Sonic gives their Jumbo Popcorn Chicken a saucy ma...
Sonic Drive-In adds queso to the menu with the lau...