Qdoba addresses customers’ special dietary needs with the launch of new health-conscious creations that are now available under the chain’s Vegetarian, Keto and More category of their online menu.
The new health-conscious menu features a wide range of entrées that have been specially designed to provide customers with better-for-you menu options that meet everyone’s dietary goals and needs, including keto, vegetarian, low-carb, gluten-free, and more without sacrificing flavor or culinary creativity.
As part of the chain’s new better-for-you offerings, Qdoba recently introduced its popular Mexican Cauliflower Mash, which is a great low-carb rice alternative made with fresh cauliflower that is oven-roasted in-house every day and blended with bitter cream, cilantro, and pico de gallo. It’s a flavorful and keto-friendly option that only has 6 grams of carbs per 4.5-oz serving, making it a game-changer for those looking to get ripped.
New health-conscious creations under the Vegetarian, Keto and More category include:
- Qdoba’s Cauli-Mash Low-Carb Chicken Bowl is made with roasted-in-house Mexican Cauliflower Mash topped with grilled adobo chicken, hand-sliced and sautéed fajita veggies, freshly made pico de gallo, salsa verde, sour cream and sprinkled with shredded cheese. (Gluten-free, under 500 calories, 22 grams of carbs)
- The Impossible Taco Salad features a blend of seasoned plant-based Impossible protein, fresh romaine lettuce, and pinto beans, topped with pico de gallo, roasted tomato salsa, shredded cheese, and crunchy tortilla strips. (Vegetarian, 550 calories, vegan without shredded cheese)
- The Smoked Brisket Keto Bowl consists of smoked brisket served over crisp romaine lettuce, topped with pico de gallo, shredded cheese, salsa verde, and hand-smashed guacamole. (Keto, gluten-free)
- Qdoba’s new Citrus Lime Chicken Salad features grilled adobo chicken served atop fresh romaine lettuce topped with black beans, chile corn salsa, pico de gallo, crunchy tortilla strips, and citrus lime vinaigrette. (Gluten-free without tortilla strips, under 550 calories)
- The Paleo Chicken Salad comes with grilled adobo chicken, hand-sliced fajita veggies, and hand-smashed guacamole, served atop fresh romaine lettuce topped with pico de gallo and salsa verde. (Paleo, gluten-free, 300 calories)
- The Low-Cal Chicken Grain Bowl consists of grilled adobo chicken, seasoned brown rice, fresh romaine lettuce, and black beans, along with hand-smashed guacamole, pico de gallo, and roasted tomato salsa. (Gluten-free, 480 calories)
- Qdoba’s Street Style Pulled Pork Tacos feature slow-braised pulled pork wrapped in a corn tortilla and topped with salsa verde, pico de gallo, and cotija cheese. (Gluten-free, 370 calories)
Buy One, Get One Free (BOGO) Deal
Additionally, Qdoba is encouraging fans to try their new diet-friendly entrées by offering a Buy One, Get One Free deal from January 11 through January 17, 2021. Customers who order any of the entrées listed under the Vegetarian, Keto and More online menu category will receive a free entrée on a future visit in their “Try One, Get One” promotion.
Just take note that you must be a new or existing Qdoba rewards member to qualify for the free future entrée, and the reward will be applied to your Rewards Wallet.
The new entrées are now available online under the Vegetarian, Keto and More category at all Qdoba locations nationwide.
Source: The news about Qdoba’s New Health-Conscious Menu appeared first on The Fast Food Post.
Did You See These Yet?
Hooters offers a healthy twist on their fan-favori...
I was really looking forward to trying this place....
Wendy’s Is Giving Out Free Maple Bacon Chicken Cro...
The gourmet sandwich shop opened its newest locati...
Strawberry Poppyseed Salad is back at Panera Bread...
Jet’s Pizza is celebrating 42 years in business by...