Our free plan shows your basic business info visible forever, but your options are limited. Our paid plans allow more options, features and benefits giving you the opportunity to show more details, images, your menu, offers, events, videos, etc. If you upgrade to our MAIN COURSE plan, we will also promote your business and events to our social media accounts, remove competitor advertisements on your page, and integrate external reviews onto your listing as well.
We currently have over 100,000 visitors a month to our site and growing every day. Can you advertise in Valpak, Groupon, or the newspaper for just a few dollars a year and reach that many eyeballs? Heck No! Not even a boosted Facebook post will reach that many people unless you shell out a ton of money to reach an audience of our size.
Save some money and upgrade your listing today. You won’t regret it!
To Upgrade or Downgrade your plan, you must be logged in then just go to your dashboard, select your business listing and follow the instructions to pick a plan and upgrade to unlock more features.
A paid listing allows the following options which you are free to change as often as you’d like:
- Menu – A visually-appealing menu. Not just a PDF or scanned image.
- Announcement – You control your message to our viewers.
- Deals-Offers-Discounts – You can change these as often as you want.
- Hide Competitor Ads – This speaks for itself.
- FAQ – Provide some questions and answers for customers.
- Events – You can create and modify your own events on your schedule.
- Social Media Boost – We’ll share your listing, offer & events on social.
- Featured Sponsor – We’ll recommend your business as a Sponsor.
- No Word Limits – You can make your description long and detailed.
- Links Allowed – You can add HTML links in your description.
- External Reviews – We’ll integrate reviews from Google, Yelp and Facebook to be shown on your page.
- More – We’ll be adding more features in the future…
You get so much bang for your buck!
You will always have the option to downgrade a paid plan and your listing will automatically revert to the free plan. But why would you?
Once you see the value in a fully decked-out listing page and the benefits it can bring to your business, you will want to maintain your annual subscription to gain the additional exposure our site will provide for you and convert our visitors into paying customer for your business.
Check out our Claim Your Listing page for more details and features of a listing page.