The new and improved menu includes favorites such as the chain’s famous Aussie Twisted Ribs and Three Cheese Steak Dip, as well as a new category called Steak ‘N Mate Combos.
Steak ‘N Mate Combos features pairings such as
- Center-cut Sirloin and Choice of Shrimp (Grilled Shrimp or Shrimp on the Barbie)
- Center-cut Sirloin and Grilled Chicken
- Ribeye and Choice of Shrimp
- Center-cut Sirloin and Aussie Twisted Ribs
- Filet Mignon and Lobster
Outback says that the new menu is easier to navigate and separates their famous steaks by cooking style: Slow Roasted, Season and Seared, and Char-Grilled, which includes a new thick cut Bone-In NY Strip.
Danielle Vona, Chief Marketing Officer for Outback Steakhouse, says that in addition to adding a second side to most entrées, they’ve also lowered prices on some of their signature appetizers and on some of their larger cuts of steak. One example is the Bloomin’ Onion, which is now $7.99 and guests can upgrade from a six-ounce center-cut sirloin to an eight-ounce for just $2.
There are other new items on the menu, such as
- Braised Beef Bonzer-Wich consists of tender beef braised in spicy barbeque sauce, with melted Cheddar cheese on grilled panini bread. Includes a side of steakhouse cheese sauce for dipping.
- Prime Rib Sandwich features tender slow-roasted prime rib topped with grilled onions and mushrooms, Provolone cheese, and spicy signature bloom sauce on a toasted baguette. The sandwich comes with a side of French onion au jus and creamy horseradish sauce.
- Bloomin’ Fried Chicken features a boneless chicken breast hand battered in Bloomin’ Onion seasoning, fried then drizzled with spicy signature bloom sauce with house-made pickles, onion, lettuce, and tomato.
- Pork and Pineapple Medallions consist of seasoned and seared pork tenderloin medallions glazed with caramel mustard and garnished with pineapple.
- Toowoomba Salmon features a grilled salmon topped with seasoned and sautéed shrimp tossed with mushrooms in a creamy Creole sauce.
- Butter Cake consists of a sweet and rich butter cake topped with strawberries and house-made whipped cream.
- The Chocolate Fondue Flight is a warm chocolate fondue with bites of moist brownie and rich butter cake pieces, fresh seasonal berries and pineapple and house-made whipped cream.