Irresist-A-Bowls are back at Applebee’s, and this time around the fan-favorite lineup includes the new Grilled Chicken & Spinach Alfredo Bowl.
Applebee’s have priced these around $8.99 per bowl and they look delicious!
Irresist-A-Bowls have returned in the following options:
- New Grilled Chicken & Spinach Alfredo Bowl: Penne pasta tossed in a creamy spinach Alfredo sauce then topped with grilled chicken, a blend of melted cheddar and parmesan cheeses and parsley.
- Homestyle Chicken Bowl: Breaded pieces of boneless chicken breast served over garlic mashed potatoes, garlicky green beans, applewood-smoked bacon and a blend of cheddar cheeses, all mothered in gravy and topped with crispy onions.
- Crispy Orange Chicken Bowl: Breaded pieces of boneless chicken breast tossed in tangy orange sauce, served over fresh stir-fried veggies and cilantro rice, and topped with green onions and toasted almonds. You can substitute shrimp for chicken at no cost.
- Tex-Mex Shrimp Bowl: Grilled chipotle lime shrimp on mixed greens and cilantro rice with house-made pico de gallo, black bean corn salsa and guacamole, and topped with chimichurri, tortilla strips and a fresh lime wedge.
- Southwest Chicken Bowl: Grilled chipotle lime chicken on mixed greens and cilantro rice with house-made pico de gallo, black bean corn salsa and guacamole, all topped with chimichurri, tortilla strips and a fresh lime wedge. There’s also an option to add steak for $2.
Irresist-A-Bowls can be found at participating Applebee’s downriver as well as nationwide for dine-in, To Go or delivery, for a limited time. Prices and menu availability may vary.
Source: The news about Applebee’s New Grilled Chicken & Spinach Alfredo Bowl appeared first on Chew Boom.